Monday, May 9, 2011

Blogaholic Designs”=

Welcome to my first Blog post!

It's so hard to find time for myself these days, as I am raising my two toddlers full time at home.  But finding time for my passion was very important to me, so I started my own website, www.partyideaspage.com.  I'm so excited to be sharing my passion for party planning with you!  On my website, I provide all the most fun, memorable, and current ideas for planning an event.  My focus is on holiday, birthday, and theme parties.  From decor, to food and drink recipes, to gift ideas, I want to make your life a little easier.

The website is still a work in progress.  I try to contribute as much as I can when the children are napping, and in the evenings.  So this may explain why you might click on certain birthday ideas or upcoming holidays and get the message, "COMING SOON."

I'm so happy for what I've accomplished in the four months since I started.  The long nights have definitely caught up to me, but it's well worth it.  I encourage you to visit the site and tell me what you think so far.  Please leave comments or suggestions, your feedback is very important to me.  Contact me at vesna@partyideaspage.com.

Vesna

No comments:

Post a Comment